Jun 2, 2010

Oregon Photo Journal : Day One (start at the bottom and go up, as the order got a little messed up!)

prettyyyyyy!!!

the camera really couldn't show how beautiful it was.
Flying to Oregon, above the clouds and the mountains!
When you're bored on the plane.. Allie and I wanted to dance! or do the suitwalk, I guess..
We wanted to get this for Allie, the one who fears all bugs with an intense fear.. it's called the "Keep your distance" bug vacuum.
These are magazines that were on the plane... it was probably one of the most amusing things I have ever read! They're filled with the randomest things you never would have thought existed... but they do. Like this one. It's a little bed for your dog so that he doesn't have to get dirty or wet when he wants to lay down outside. Actually!
Homework on the plane. yay.
flying over Buffalo

at the Buffalo airport.. but we can pretend these are from Chicago too, as I didn't take any pictures there :)
suitcases!
driving to Buffalo...



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We left home at 10:00 this morning, and drove down to Buffalo. At the Buffalo airport, we had a 2 1/2 hour flight to Chicago, and then after and hour or two wait, we flew to Portland. There, Mr Reimer picked us up and we had dinner, then drove from Portland to their home in Bend, Oregon. As soon as we got there, we all crashed in bed.... three hour time difference is not good at night time!!
(sorry that the pictures got messed up in order.. you have to start from the bottom and work your way up! but I don't have much time and so I can't fix it right now.)

Thanks for your prayers... continue to pray for us! We have a volunteer meeting tonight, where we'll figure out what all of our responsibilities are. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe I just read all of your post including your update from Oregon! Thank you for the truth you have posted here and I want you to know it was such and encouragment to me this morning. Keep posting to the glory of God! Enjoy Oregon and keep us updated I love hearing about it!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia :)
    I'll try to post as much as I can.. but these next three days I make no promises! :) They're going to be long days and short nights.. but I'll see what I can do!
    Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete