Jun 10, 2010

The Rest of the Retreat.. Part Two!

Here's the rest of "my" family...
Joseph is there on the left, then Gabriella and Luke. And their parents!

Gabriella is six years old (on the right). She loves to sing, and gave me a private concert to a number of her own original songs! They were quite sweet :). We had lots of fun together...
The girl on the left of the previous picture is Chloe (the first girl named Chloe that I've ever met! It was quite exciting!!). She and Gabriella quickly became bestest friends.. and so I bore the lovely name "Big Chloe" for the rest of the retreat!
From left to right: Gabriella, Hope, Chloe, and Allie

There were many little girls at the retreat... sometimes it was hard to keep them all straight! But they were all lots of fun and shared lots of laughs.. Hope especially had the ability to make you laugh!

And this is Sydney. I had never met her, but she walked up to me the first night, and showing of her little pearly teeth, quickly informed me that "I have baby teeth!" And then she walked away.
Ever since then, she would pop out with funny little things all over the place!

Every night all the kids would go to "the tent" while Dad taught the parents. Here, Gabriella and Luke are making new friends... and that's what everyone did over the span of the retreat. It was a time to make special new friends, people that I won't be forgetting for a long, long time, if ever!

1 comment: